InterAction - Frequently Asked Questions
* Registration for this bundle includes free access to: InterAction Fundamental Concepts OnDemand Training. Class will appear in your “My Classes” page once payment for the Essentials Bundle has been processed.
InterAction Administrators are tasked with managing user access, configuring the system, and maintaining the database, but knowing how to point and click is not enough. Essentials for InterAction Administrators goes further to emphasize best practices to support users and functionality in InterAction. You will become familiar with the general architecture of the system and then do a deeper dive around all the typical functions Administrators are asked to do. These sessions allow you to gain not only an essential working knowledge of the functions of InterAction, but also an arsenal of best practices to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the system. These live, instructor led sessions also allow you to interface with other Administrators which encourage a cross-firm dialogue as to how others in your industry administratively support InterAction.
This bundle includes the following course modules:
• InterAction Fundamental Concepts:
• Managing User Access and Contact Data
• InterAction Configuration
• InterAction - Maintaining and Monitoring
• Overview of InterAction
• Contact Synchronization
• Company Association
• Data Change Management
• Overview of InterAction Architecture
• PIM and InterAction Web Client
• InterAction Windows Client
• InterAction Administrator
Demonstration of InterAction for Microsoft Outlook (IMO)
• Overview of IMO
• Searching for Contacts and Viewing Contact Details
• Viewing and Adding Information from IMO Pane
• Adding an Email Activity
Demonstration of the InterAction Web Client
• Overview of the Web Client
• Message Center
• Searching for Contacts
• Viewing Contact Details
• Using the Find Contact Field
• Performing Tasks on Multiple Contacts
Demonstration of the InterAction Windows Client
• Overview of Windows Client
• Viewing Contact Details
• Add a New Contact
Managing User Access and Contact Data:
• Creating and managing user accounts
• Creating and managing user groups
• Setting Permissions and Rights
• Administering Folder Classes and Folder Types
• Configuring Folder Dependency Analyzer (FDA)
• Setting up PIM synchronization
• Configuring the Application Server
• Configuring NTLM
InterAction Maintaining and Monitoring:
• Configure settings to maximize system performance
• Locate and run the recommended database maintenance scripts
• Access and view InterAction logs
• Procedure when employee leaves the organization
• Initialize or move a database
*Meeting information for this class will be sent in a separate email.
To ensure the trainer can provide sufficient individual attention to every participant, each registration allows a single person a single connection to the course. If you wish to have additional people share a connection, please register each person individually.
Application and network administrators who will be installing and configuring InterAction.
Help desk personnel who will be supporting InterAction end users.
InterAction implementation leaders who want to learn about installing and configuring InterAction.