Are you new to Time Matters and need a proper introduction to the software? Are you unsure where to start when asked to manage documents, calendars, and matters? When asked to data mine, do you end up chasing your tail because you discover there are several methods of searching within Time Matters®? How can you know which method will yield the results you want in the shortest time frame? In one live, instructor led session, you will gain the ability to use Time Matters® most essential functions with confidence. Support documents are included and can be downloaded in advance.
Navigating Time Matters®
• Accessing Time Matters®
• Identifying the differences between primary and supporting record types and their value
• Navigating record lists
• Performing common search and retrieval tasks
Contacts and Matter Management
• Identifying fundamental contact and matter management skills
• Relating and linking Time Matter records
• Using common form tools, views, and sub-lists
• Exploring Events vs. ToDos
• Illustrating the different calendar views
• Identifying scheduling techniques
Introduction to Document Management
• Creating document forms
• Exploring document management storage concepts
• Saving Email and Attachments
• Searching and retrieving documents
Many states accept eLearning classes for CLE credit. Please check this link to see the details regarding your state: http://www.lexisnexis.com/documents/20100607024257_small.pdf
The following states currently do not approve LexisNexis live, eLearning training: Indiana, New Mexico, and Ohio.
The following states require pre-approval: Delaware, Kansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, and Wyoming.